so let the Son shine in

Thursday, October 22, 2009

G'day!
It's the very last day of the teaching semester. Woopee, exams are like a week away. Haha. It's been a happening semester (obviously too happening which explains why this blog's been neglected, having too much fun outside perhaps hahaha), and yea I have 15 minutes to a group meeting so I shall use it productively and update my dear friends about my life this semester ahaha.

First half of the sem was very very suspiciously slack. Mum asked "EH why you everyday also go out one ah?" My reply "Nothing to do what!"

Coming back from mid-semester break, I finally realised why. They had sneakily kept nearly all the major assignments and projects and presentation for the 2nd half of semester. I KNEW there was something up when i found so much freedom in the 1st half. :p

Happy days. Not so happy days. Some exhuberant, wonderfully exhilirating days. Some days you just wanna go RAARRRWWW WHY?? and bury your head in your pillow n cry (or whine to your housemate). Faith. Hope. Love. But the best response i've learnt is to fall at His feet and worship, regardless. :)

Yes, God is good, so so good, above and beyond anything I could ever ask :) Thank You Jesus for everything. Through the joys and the pain, You are always always with me. I love You.

And Daddy & Mummy, thank you so so much for the opportunity to be here. and your neverending support n belief in God's plans and purposes for my life, and just really being there for me in everything. (it also sure is great to have u drop by n visit too! God give us cheaper airfares!) I love you!

Yup I'll give more detailed "memories" of the sem in my next post (with some pics i promise) haha. But i'm off to group meeting! Seeya! :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home