Nothing compares to this Place...
I'm reaching for Your heart
The rainbows in the sky to show God's promises are true... I took this picture on the plane here in the beginning part of the flight. But didn't remember it after that. Usually I'll look forward to seeing a rainbow that God would give me at the end of the flight on the Perth side while the plane was landing, but this time there wasn't any when we reached the other side. In my heart I kinda asked God, "Where's my rainbow, Lord?"
Then I was looking through the photos that I took on the plane today and saw this one. And I heard my Father say, "There it is." He DID give me a rainbow! I just failed to recognise it when I saw it. WOw, isn't God good? He is FAITHFUL. His promises won't let go of me - every rainbow's a reminder of that love He has for me. Thank You Lord!
Yup...and indeed sometimes we "miss" the blessings of God. Like it's there. But we dont recognise it, or we recognise it and then forget about it, or we forget to be thankful n praise Him for it. Sometimes it's because we expect it to come at a particular time or place (like i did) and then when u don't see it at THAT time n place, we think God didnt answer. But God is faithful. He will never let His words fall to the ground, His promises are true. :) Remember that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home