a long blogpost
Hello! Time for exciting updates! haha...it's been 2 eventful weeks, i will attempt ("attempt") to provide a "short" narrative of what I've been up to! hehehe. okie here goes.
And this is Glunli (i think that's how you spell her name), a nice fluffy black-n-white cat. Hahaha now that I think of it, I think postman pat had a cat like that. And those words rhyme!
The glorious pancake! fluffy pancakes with walnuts, grilled bananas, vanilla ice cream, cinamon sugar and u can drizzle maple syrup all over to your heart's content. ahhhh...
Yesterday we had such awesome fun at school!! Thank God for awesome weather too...becos i had classes outdoors! woohoo. Yea morning geog lab, we learnt how to use GPS to map a shoreline.

.jpg)
.jpg)
1) GPS receiver 2) Nice day! 3) This is how classrooms should look like.
At night, I went on a field-trip to a park/swamp to find a frog-prince for myself! Haha, yea we went to hear frogs sing and learn to identify species by their calls. It was so fun and so cool!! It rained while we were there, but i think it was good cos it got more of the frogs out. Found 6 different species there, which is really good i think cos apparently there r a total of 7 known species in that area. It was pretty cool to hear all the different calls. Banjo frogs sound like banjos (duh) and quacking frogs really quack. Haha. I liked the sound of the quacking frogs best.
1) Sharon with slender tree frog. 2) Moaning frog. 3) Sharon taking a look at the first frog of the night (banjo frog)!
Well tomorrow I'm having another fieldtrip with real fieldwork to do. It's a whole day thing where we're gonna study some sites and collect data about the causes and effects of secondary (Man-induced) soil salinity. Cool stuff.
Oh yes, today i also went shopping! Haha as in real shopping. Which is unusual for me. haha but it was a goooood shopping spree. hehe.
Yup n sunday I'm going to start serving in church! :D Yea! Yup in the ushering and hospitality ministry :) AND going to have a super yummy pizza dinner on sun with my schmates :)
So there! I've covered most of the events of the past 2 weeks. HAHA. i realised i haven't revealed the meanings of the aussie words. coming soon...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home