so let the Son shine in

Friday, July 25, 2008

Up and over the clouds

whee! fun to take photos from above the clouds!

too bad i wasn't at the window seat itself, had to get some help from the person sitting next to me haha. But thank God for the opportunity to even share about Him and my faith with the person next to me :) was a breakthrough for me, cos I'm actually quite afraid to speak about the gospel with strangers (Yes, your leaders can be afraid too :)

Yup but God has been speaking to me to not be silent any longer, that I have to live out Romans 1:16 and not just say n sing it - I AM NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL, BECAUSE IT IS THE POWER OF SALVATION FOR EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES. Amen? Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home