Meet Desk, WWA, & Companions
Hello!! To all u wonderful ppl asking how I'm doing! Well I'm good, happy n a bit sun-burnt :) And I'm feeling super HUNGRY for GOD!!! (i hear there's HUNGRY coming up at Ignyte@PL! woohoo. Go go go for it k!! Guarantee plus chop will be good one!)
Haha yup, workload hasn't quite come yet but I think it will soon. Yeah summer is almost ending, still a bit hot. Expecting it to cool down in a week or 2. THEN I'll be in e same timezone as you guys in Singapore!! *YAYY!!*
Anyway!! It's time to meet.... (*drumroll*)
My desk (watch for desk evolution in future posts. expected forecast: messy n piled high with books n files n papers) And u can see I have PICS of some of u on e wall!! :D
.jpg)
Weight-watching assistant a.k.a. WWA (Jane, I haven't put on weight yet! Ur mission is not complete! hehe...)
.jpg)
My furry companions Sunshine bear & ...(cute bear, no name...any suggestions? haha I feel like the zoo getting ppl to enter competition to name their animals. Suggest k suggest!! hee so fun.)
Ha...but don't worry Sunshine and ________ (insert bear's name here) are of course not my only companions here (aiyohhh why u think so sad..) Must thank God for e community of believers I've found here who've become like brothers, sisters, uncles and aunts to me even in such a short time :D And I've also gotta thank God for friends I've found here, both old (super small world we live in man) and NEW! Yeah!! Woohoo! Praise God for friends!! Amen?? :D
Thank God for YOU!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home