To tell Your story
And I would give the world
To tell Your story
Cos I know that You've called me
I know that You've called me
I've lost myself for good within Your promise
I won't hide it, I won't hide it!
There's just too much to write about!! God is so good. that's all I can say. N i want that fact to be known to the world, whoever that I meet I want to share this love n salvation that I've found!
Open up the doors N let the music play
Let the streets resound with singing...
I asked God to fill my heart again with His LOVE for people. I wanna see people thru His eyes n have that genuine love n compassion 4 them.
I wanna be more like You each day!
Shine my light in every way...
Yeah! i'm still caring n connecting! :)
To the ends of the earth...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home