so let the Son shine in

Monday, January 14, 2008

Family: Found

Acts 4:32-33

"All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had. With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and much grace was upon them all."


It's my 3rd day in Australia! In some ways it doesn't quite feel like i'm in another country, guess cos I'm so blessed to be in familiar surroundings and among familiar faces :)


Yup, I'm staying in my aunt's place (which i had a chance to visit in aug 07). I LURVE MY ROOM! haha it's like white n blue like a boat/ship and i've got the garden view. I will post photos soon! :)


Yesterday went to visit a church here. I probably will be making it my home church here in perth, praise God for His providence!


So yesterday, I finally got a chance to be the FTV in FTV reception rather than the SOF! yeah VIP sticker and all. YAY! haha. I thank God cos the place feels so much like home! I felt super comfortable like right from even entering the carpark -


traffic marshalls (there was one helping to change a wheel!! *ring a bell, trinitarians? :)*), celebration hosts (they shake EVERYONE's hand!), FTV reception with "SOFs" (they hav coffee n cookies too)!


Yup, n well, i believe God's been speaking to me a lot about this church and I feel a peace in coming here regularly. The most recent and I take it as the word that "tipped the scale" - I read Acts 4 on the plane, and then Acts 5 on sunday morning. And God spoke to me about the FAMILY of God! Believers are so much more than just a social group/club, we're FAMILY.


I'm so thankful that in the previous year I saw N experienced exactly that in an incredible way n i began to see myself as truly part of a family that is united GLOBALLY! How amazing it is isn't it? Christians - WE ARE FAMILY no matter where we are! woohoo! :)


Wah, me n my famous lor-sor-ness! Ok ok i must stop typing now. I actually usually write more when i journal. Anw if u've read this far, congrats! ha... alright will blog again soon! hopefully shorter......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home