so let the Son shine in

Friday, January 25, 2008

Of Sunsets and Tumbling Monkeys

How great is our God! Sing with me
How great is our God!
And all will see how great,
How great is our God!

Amazing! I had a chance to spend a whole day out with just Daddy, Mummy, and bro yesterday and WOW watching the sun set over the Indian Ocean...like rich golden drop of liquid sinking slowly over the water...amazing. I couldn't help but sing How great is our God as I marvelled at the splendour of His creation. (N of course snap photos too!)

Well, I thank God for the day out with my family. Today they flew back to singapore. Journey mercy, family.

Daddy, Mummy - Love u lots :) Take care of each other and Shamus n Poopoo. I love you and I thank God for u. Clearly u must be one of the bestest parents in the world.

Shamus - have fun in school! :) As u step into a new environment stand strong in the Lord, n always remember tt u do not stand alone. Luv u too bro. I'll miss our interesting conversations n discussions of various rubbish. And! always remember - 'ello poppet!

Meanwhile, am playing random games with my cousins n aunt haha like taboo and blokus and Upwords and boggle and pick-up-sticks and....tumbling monkeys! Oh man, reminded me so much of Lcell...

okie pokie time to go now, write again soon. (Jo! u make me happy too!)


2 Comments:

Blogger Unk Dicko said...

A very nice picture. Did you capture it yourself?
Anyway Yvette...keep posting so we can keep in touch with you and the rest of the Wongies.
love,

unk D

January 28, 2008 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger JY said...

It's one of my fav songs too - the splendour of the King. U must be missing your folks - it takes time to adjust - keeping you in prayer.
A.Jackie

January 29, 2008 at 2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home